2. Environment of Fukushima Now
Environment of Fukushima Now
Fukushima is working on Environmental "Recovery" and "Creation" for reconstruction, revival from the nuclear disaster and building our future.
These displays will show you the current state of Fukushima.
2-1 3.11 Clock
Time elapsed since 2:46 p.m. on March 11, 2011.
This is also the amount of the time Fukushima has been working to recover and create the local environment.
Fukushima will continue to advance this process step by step.
2-2 Environmental "Recovery" Now
You can understand easily about environmental “recovery” now in Fukushima through the figure and picture.
- Today’s Local Air Dose Rate
- Implementation rate of housing decontamination
- The Decommissioning of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
- Number of Evacuees
- Monitoring of Agricultural, Forest and Fishery Products
- Number of Visitors to Fukushima and population of Fukushima etc.
2-3 Environmental "Creation" Now
You can understand easily about environmental “Creation” now in Fukushima through the figure and picture.
- The share of renewable energy source.
- Total amount of Waste and Recycle Rate of Domestic Wastes
- Amount of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- COD of Lake Inawashiro
- Wild Fauna and Flora
- Percentage of Forest Area in Fukushima etc.
2-4 Message from Children
Message from Children for the environment and future